worst injuries

with man city i had adebayor and tevez out for 10 months each, was terrible, i sold santa cruz and bellamy so i was using alex nimely and benjani lol

Milevskyi my top goal scorer and alone stricker i play up front just got injured for 6-7 months broken leg :mad:

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

i had a regen who died

really? what did it say???

Would it be okay if I posted a screenshot of something that I've never seen before in this thread as it is to do with injuries and it's one of the worst ones?
The screenshot isn't really about the injury though, more about how it came about.. :/

Last edited:
Would it be okay if I posted a screenshot of something that I've never seen before in this thread as it is to do with injuries and it's one of the worst ones?
The screenshot isn't really about the injury though, more about how it came about.. :/
Yeah sure. Its not off topic.

Right, Rafael broken leg - out for 5/6 months.

However, I've never seen a news item like this;
View attachment 43247

My own player injuring a team-mate. Never seen this before. Anyone else had this?

I havent seen that before thats unlucky mate, your lucky the other player didnt get injured aswell ^^)

with man city i had adebayor and tevez out for 10 months each, was terrible, i sold santa cruz and bellamy so i was using alex nimely and benjani lol

who is Alex Nimely

and who on earth was on the bench

I think it might have just been introduced in the new patch, I have just got it. after having both the guys for about 1 day aswell. And it was a late tackle, not just going for the ball, he must have really wanted that 1st team spot..

I'm not being funny, but this has happened to me 4 times this season and I am only in September.. Not 7 month injerys, but players battering each other in training and forcing someone out for 4 weeks or so! :(

I lost Artem Milevskyi for 15 months to Damaged Cruciate Ligaments. The bad thing was that it happened in training and it was one of my own players.

yea that happens quite regularly on my games. i guess its just giving you a bit more information on how he got it

This is the longest injury I have had.

And not for a reason that I would have expected

Rubn.png

That actually happened to me in real life. We were playing a game at training and I was through one-on-one and the keeper came out and cleaned me up and broke my shin. I missed the last 3/4 of the season

I like to have 2 players for each position using a 4-4-2 diamond formation e.g. 2 goalkeepers, 2 right backs, 4 center backs etc. Just before the busy end of December, all 4 of my centre backs are injured, the shortest amount of time being 3 weeks! Pretty safe to say my dream of reaching Europe was no more :(

Just got back my italian Regen DM after he was out for 8 Months with Damaged Cruciate Ligaments & with only 4 league games left the only thing he'lll be ding is playing late subs :(

Velez Sarsfield's Jorge Correa is out for 15 month just at the beginning.

I've never had that serious injuries, but I had a time where Iniesta, Xavi and Villa were out for 6 month at the same time and then Messi got injured for 4 month

Worst I've had on FM 11, Ben Herd my RB at the time on my Aldershot Town save got a "serious virus infection" or something and was out for 9 months. I assume its something like Babbel had in his Lpool days?

EDIT: Oh and first game of my first full season incharge, had a striker Rhys Murphy on loan from Arsenal and in his first game he did his ligaments and was out for 11 months, was lucky enough to be abl send him back!