ross the red

Chief Hodgson Hater
Reaction score
I am not sure whether this already exists. I searched for it but nothing came up.

Anyway whats the worst injury that any of your players have had or that you have seen another player get?

I once saw that Nuno Gomes was out for 8-9 months but can't remember what it was that he had done.

On Barcelona B there's a guy injured for 21-22 months on patch 10.1.1,dno't kniow if he has the same injury on 10.2

i've seen a 26-27 months. it was on weegie's or chris22's database last year

Not the longest, but while doing a Chester save my n1 goal keeper got a 8 month virus injury - helpful when trying to fight relegation, right? :p

22-23 months i was really dicapointed concidering i had spent all of mah trasfer budget on david villa first pre-season game broken leg in 3 differen places oO)

there should be "Heart Attack" and "Suicide" as instant career ending injuries...

Just yes... it's not as though it never happens. it seems there's at least 1 death by a heart attack per season globally. make it like a million to 1 rarity.

Its a ******* football game.

on my villa game, ryan giggs has retired in october 2009 because he broke his leg and was going to be out for 8 months

Last edited:
ive seen injuries where they get back and get another one, this happened to vincent kompany for a good 3-4 seasons

Well I guess I'll post in this one since the other has been locked.

I started a new game as Chengdu Blades. Signed a defender and within 2 weeks he broke his ankle and it said he was out for 12-14 months.

there should be "Heart Attack" and "Suicide" as instant career ending injuries...
Someone like Messi having a hear attack tho!! oO) though on the plus side it may be the perfect way to get rid of Ronaldo once and for all! <)

anyone else ever put players on max physical training if they have agreed to leave for a new club?

Had my best CB (Danny Coles) out for 7 months, I sent him to the reserves so he could regain fitness.... he then injures himself in the reserve game :mad: