BoxerLadABC

Reaction score
I beat West Ham 4-1 and Rob Green got 3.6 which is the lowest i've ever seen in a FM/CM game. The old games NEVER went below 4 from what i can remember.

He fumbled the first goal 5 mins in and then fumbled a second to put me in the lead again lol
He had a terrible game

So what's the worst you've ever had/seen?

2.6 -- the opposition did nothing the whole match he made 14 passes (the best he done) and all went to me

Gomes got a 3.6 in my spurs save, let in 3 early goals against Fulham

Simon Pouplin got 2.6 in FM09 when I was managing Wolves. He was doing really well, but then we were losing 4-0 at half-time at home to Lyon in the Champ League (their right-winger scored 4 times, I was playing an Academy player at left-back), and I never played him again. Ended up shipping him for 4 million to Lyon incidently :p

0.6, no lie. FM10, there was a friendly between Man United and DC United (I think) and DC lost something like 11-0, and two players had ratings of below 1 and the highest was around 5.4.

0.6, no lie. FM10, there was a friendly between Man United and DC United (I think) and DC lost something like 11-0, and two players had ratings of below 1 and the highest was around 5.4.

0.6? That's hi-frickin-larious

I beat West Ham 4-1 and Rob Green got 3.6 which is the lowest i've ever seen in a FM/CM game. The old games NEVER went below 4 from what i can remember.

He fumbled the first goal 5 mins in and then fumbled a second to put me in the lead again lol
He had a terrible game

So what's the worst you've ever had/seen?
Green making mistakes.Something new?

lowest rating i've seen was 0.9 in a friendly in pre season when i was playing as arsenal. i beat the team 13-0 and the opposition keeper scored two own goals somehow as well as letting in the 13 goals. this was fm 10 though. can't get high scores like this anymore in fm 11 cos everyone shoots at the keeper's chest now and can't score

Lowest I have seen is 3.2 in a pre season where i thrashed Bury...still my biggest win for 5 years a 18-0 thrashing..most of the goals coming in the first half i was 11-0 up at half time with my full strength team and made 11 changes for the 2nd. One of their defenders who got the 3.2 had a nightmare i had Rooney running rings around him with Rooney scoring 7 in the first half.

3.8, a regen promise centre-back scored 2 own goals... he was my centre back. :/

3.6 Chris Maxwell, Wrexham goal keeper. in National League 2.
Put him in the reserves and bought a new goal keeper after that!

2.4 this guy had 0% pass accuracy and got sent off after 2 booking both for diving

On my tranmere save, I had Jack Butland on loan from Birmingham. He made 3 mistakes leading to goals. I had no sub keeper either. His full time rating was 3.2

3.1, a young regen full-back in my old Liverpool save. Scored an own goal, then gifted them a goal, and missed a sitter in stoppage time to get a point. All that against Burnley...