Jacob7777

Reaction score
What was the worst club in the league you have ever seen? On my save one team got 2 points from 34 matches.

Arsenal got relegated with Wenger in the 2013/2014 season, almost every player is transfer listed by request, Ozil went to Liverpool for £12m, they rebuild their squad, it's like 2020 now and most of their sponsorships have ended, there in a relegation battle in the Championship. They have a good squad, probably a premier league squad.

what? on my ajaccio went down from ligue 1 to cfa.

Last edited:
I've got Sunderland scrapping for survival in league 2, that always cheers me up.

I (almost) saw Tottenham Hotspur relegated on a previous save. Ironically, their rivals saved them from relegation in the North London Derby after an own goal was conceded. They managed to escape and finish in the mid-table thereabouts a couple of seasons consecutively.

Otherwise, I've seen Aston Villa and Everton both get relegated, David Moyes sacked from Everton twice.

worst season for them but good for me, liverpool rock bottom 7pts, weird thing is they kept suarez :s

I (almost) saw Tottenham Hotspur relegated on a previous save. Ironically, their rivals saved them from relegation in the North London Derby after an own goal was conceded. They managed to escape and finish in the mid-table thereabouts a couple of seasons consecutively.

Otherwise, I've seen Aston Villa and Everton both get relegated, David Moyes sacked from Everton twice.

So far, I've had Arsenal, Everton, Villa, Spurs all go down. Spurs nearly managed to get consecutive relegations! On the other hand, they've been replaced by Palace as a regular CL contender, and Shrewsbury, the new emerging power in English football. So, it's just as ridiculous at either end of the table really

Everton usually have a good season and then go down, villa well isn't one of stronger teams.

What was the worst club in the league you have ever seen? On my save one team got 2 points from 34 matches.

I saw Arouca (portuguese premier league scrubs) finish a season with 0 wins and 2 draws... So yeah, 2 points.
----------------------

I've never seen any of the Spurs, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man United, Man City, or Everton go down. In fact, contrary to most others experiences on this forum, I've never seen Arsenal finish any worse than 6th. In the 6 campaigns I have played, in it's first year, Arsenal has placed: 1st, 3rd, 3rd, 6th, 2nd, 3rd. Usually, following these seasons it is a perennial top 3.

Liverpool always seems to unusually struggle, finishing between 4 and 8 constantly. If it finishes in the top 4 in year 1, it tends to be top 2 following year.

The spurs live and die by Soldado. If Soldado doesn't get injured and has a good year, you are looking at a top 6 finish. Otherwise, you are looking at 10th and below.

Everton is quite consistently within the 3-6 range for me. Usually 4th or 5th at that.

Man Utd is inconsistent as ****, one game it will win 30 games, the next it will scrape by in 8th.

Man City consistently is top 4 for me. In fact, I have only once seen Man City finish outside the top 3. Even in successive seasons.

Last edited:
Well, arouca were the new-boys and portugese primiera liga debutants... It always happens to the bigger clubs in England. Once i saw Man C finish 7th, but they have won the CL!