ob1

Reaction score
was goign to talk bout my current season with man utd, season 3, after winning the league and CL twice in a row i was lying in 6th place 13 points off the leader, chelsea
my start in the league was terrible, kept loosing game, kept changing tactics, was going to be a **** yr, scraped thru round stages of CL and was in worst position come jan 2014 (no reason for this, no injuries or no prob within the team just kept dropping points)

(in quaters lost first round 4 2 and then had to come back in the home game, won it 8 2 if im not mistaken, brilliant manager in me finally woke up)

then i started to score again
but what do u know came back hard, now im 8 points off with 2 games in hand and in finals on CL again with 4 games to go

so is this my worst season, still not sure very well could be...

anyone else have a terrible season

argh caught up ahead on goals, and then loose the one before the last game....so CL finals is all i have to play for...

fianl game chel vs man city go man city...

do you enjoy talking to yourself? :) lol

I think there is a thread on this already :)

I decided to try a Liverpool save..i played 2mins and relised i just couldnt play as Scouse and retired, worst 2mins of my FM playing life..What was i thinking :D

argh im leading 4 0 and chel 1 1 with city, 20mins to go ...

argh 2 2 for chel and city 10mins to go

and ***...its a draw , chel win league by a point

and to amke matters worse, it was the season mourniho came back to chel, and win them the league arghhhhh

So you lost the league by a point and that's your worst season?

no i meant i was like 13 points behind sitting 7th then i made an awesome run, was thinking goign to be my worst season, but now lost league by 1 point, and winning 2 0 with bayern in CL finals...

2452759-8a0w.png

May we please have live commentary on the Champions League final too?

My worst season must have been with Chelsea, 2019-2020 after some glorious years with Dover i built a great squad ready to win the title and everything flopped, lost my job in December at 15th, knocked out by hull in league cup 4-1, 3rd in Champions league after some poor home results. Just couldn't hold on to a league and i think 60% of my matches ended 1-1, didn't win 1 game away, then took over Feyenoord and guided them to champions league final in 3 seasons

well ended winning 2 0, so probably not my worst season, if u were being sarcastic too bad