Worst Song

Anything by -

Taio Cruz
Tinie Tempah
Lady Gaga
JLS
Wiz Khalifa
Jessie J

most songs post 2000 could be considered, and a lot from the 90s would be right up there.

Rebecca Black can only be described as the face you put on the album by an ugly person who can actually sing so you can sell it. Yeah the song is catchy but then again so is AIDS.
Most songs by Will Smith.There not that bad but still just no.

I could think of alot of **** songs but the one that spring to mine was mickey by lolly (OMFG that was always on MTV every 5 mins when it came out in '99) its annoying as ****, but coz my gf likes it I have to listen to it :'(

I spent a few minutes just trying to find a thread for worst song just so I could post Rebecca Black - Friday.

I have been beaten to the punch but would just like to re-iterate how ******* poor it really is.

Rebecca, I want to beat you in the head.

'The Beetles'?

If you're going to diss one of the most legendary bands on the planet, please have the common courtesy to spell their name right.

I'll also have you know that The Beatles have written some of the most popular songs ever. How you can call them horrendous is beyond me. I'm not the biggest fan but I think some of their songs are absolute classics. So pipe down.

The worst song ever for me has to be Shaddap Your Face, by Joe Dolce. Hate it. So much.

Liverpool's 'drab four'. For years I've put up with braindead friends and praising the farce that is the Beatles and that insiped, inaudible torture that is their music, and I use the term 'music' lightly. As if the 60's wasn't bad enough without adding insult to injury that is the beatles.

I hate Liverpool horrible city

Liverpool's 'drab four'. For years I've put up with braindead friends and praising the farce that is the Beatles and that insiped, inaudible torture that is their music, and I use the term 'music' lightly. As if the 60's wasn't bad enough without adding insult to injury that is the beatles.

I hate Liverpool horrible city

Yet you support Everton? You ******* idiot.

the song "friday" rebecca blacks barely has a meaning in life.
even JB's songs are better than hers.