Worst Song

Why does everyone hate Friday? I think it is a great song! :p (6)

But anything heavy metal or The Beetles is horrendous

Why does everyone hate Friday? I think it is a great song! :p (6)

But anything heavy metal or The Beetles is horrendous

'The Beetles'?

If you're going to diss one of the most legendary bands on the planet, please have the common courtesy to spell their name right.

I'll also have you know that The Beatles have written some of the most popular songs ever. How you can call them horrendous is beyond me. I'm not the biggest fan but I think some of their songs are absolute classics. So pipe down.

The worst song ever for me has to be Shaddap Your Face, by Joe Dolce. Hate it. So much.

Can't be any worse then this,
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjf8ww8iWng]YouTube - Kim Kardashian - Jam (Turn it up)[/url]

Any mainstream bollocks, edited to sound good in the studio, which the artist cannot even perform live.

'The Beetles'?

If you're going to diss one of the most legendary bands on the planet, please have the common courtesy to spell their name right.

I'll also have you know that The Beatles have written some of the most popular songs ever. How you can call them horrendous is beyond me. I'm not the biggest fan but I think some of their songs are absolute classics. So pipe down.

The worst song ever for me has to be Shaddap Your Face, by Joe Dolce. Hate it. So much.

My bad, should have searched before then. I absolutely hate Yellow Submarine though, and have never understood why anyone likes it.

We all live in a yellow submarine
a yellow submarine
We all live in a yellow submarine
a yellow submarine.

used to sing it in primary school. XD

I hope Rebecca Black dies in a fire.

So you're a fan?

Can't stand R Kelly.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

And I just listened to that 'Friday' song. That is ear rape.

I also came to this thread to post "Friday".

Some bits of the lyrics, If someone hasn't heard it.

Kickin’ in the front seat
Sittin’ in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up
Which seat can I take?

--------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
We-we-we so excited
We so excited

--------------------------------------------------------------

I got this, you got this
My friend is by my right
I got this, you got this
Now you know it

(The last one's lyrics were a bit random ? :))

I hate to be a hater, but Its safe to say that Friday is probably the worst song I've ever heard