Worst team you've ever coached? FM2011

hurdurrr machester united.

no, the worst team i've coached is san marino. i got sacked after the sixth game. :(

Portsmouth - 11.3

Finished 16th first season, got taken over, went up via play offs in the second season, given a pittance to spend, currently sitting bottom of the EPL with 3 points (3 draws) from 21 games! Can't buy a result at the moment!

Chelsea (11.3) I was offered the job start of the 3rd season, they had just bought Aguero for his 39m release clause and had a small squad... I won mostly everything until October that year, but just hated it... I had saved my original game before I accepted the job and reverted back to that and having an even better time than I did when I first started it (its with Villareal)

Bury in 11.3
I barely got through the friendlies with my wits in tact - I gave up after one league game and spent the afternoon shirtless on the ground crying and laughing in a pool of sweat, tears and vomit, screaming at shadows inside and voices outside.
I went insane trying LLM, is what I'm saying. Never again.
Other than them, I had a horrendous time keeping my **** together with Everton in FM 2010. Worst EPL club I've ever managed. Never again.

joined once platinum stars in 2017 when they were in bottom of the first league and got them back in premier next season

Mokpo in the Korean national league, I quit after 10 games the board wouldn't give me any money and the players were worse than blue square players -.-

athletic club. fairly easy to fight for the top 4, but it' near impossible to the break the top 3 (atletico madrid and the other two) basque policy has me raging. even if i do find a nice basque regen, one of the top 3 beat me to it, and sign him.

Last edited:
athletic club. fairly easy to fight for the top 4, but it' near impossible to the break the top 3 (atletico madrid and the other two) basque policy has me raging. even if i do find a nice basque regen, one of the top 3 beat me to it, and sign him.

yh i was racing and it was so boring just finished 4th, 5th or 6th each season