MrMcTomato

Reaction score
I was playing FM 2009 not that long ago (of course i have FM 2010 now) and I was Man City.
Now in my first season i said i would finish in the top half and I managed to finish 3rd :). So the board gave me a transfer budget of 150 million so as soon as i saw it i immiedently spent a massive 47 million on sergio aguero. but Aguero was plagued by injuries in his fist season but definetly on form when he played espcially towards the end of the season. The second season however was a different story. Aguero played at the 2010 world cup where he got a big injury playin for argentina. He was out for the first 3 and a have months of the season and came back, played well on his return, got injured for a month, came back played utter ****, got injured for 2 months and then he came back and had some of the worst performences ever and lost his place in the team to Ched evens oO) and yes you did read that right ched evans who, despite being not as highly rated as ageuro turned in, some excellant performances scoring 5 in 5. After all this i was wondering if aguero was actually worth 47 million i paid for him. He always seemed liked whenever he got going he got injured and was out for ages then he just fell to pieces and probably wasn't good enough for league 1. Anyway sorry if i have wallfed on a bit just what are your worst transfers ever.

I was playing FM 2009 not that long ago (of course i have FM 2010 now) and I was Man City.
Now in my first season i said i would finish in the top half and I managed to finish 3rd :). So the board gave me a transfer budget of 150 million so as soon as i saw it i immiedently spent a massive 47 million on sergio aguero. but Aguero was plagued by injuries in his fist season but definetly on form when he played espcially towards the end of the season. The second season however was a different story. Aguero played at the 2010 world cup where he got a big injury playin for argentina. He was out for the first 3 and a have months of the season and came back, played well on his return, got injured for a month, came back played utter ****, got injured for 2 months and then he came back and had some of the worst performences ever and lost his place in the team to Ched evens oO) and yes you did read that right ched evans who, despite being not as highly rated as ageuro turned in, some excellant performances scoring 5 in 5. After all this i was wondering if aguero was actually worth 47 million i paid for him. He always seemed liked whenever he got going he got injured and was out for ages then he just fell to pieces and probably wasn't good enough for league 1. Anyway sorry if i have wallfed on a bit just what are your worst transfers ever.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f55/worst-transfers-youve-made-t15974.html

Please search the threads before posting and also try using a spellcheck.

Thanks FFT ;)

Oh soz guys didnt realise how do you delete threads

I know how you feel mate, i've had like 10 closed. And, i don't know, i just get Woody to close them, he probably will, he checks like, every new thread.