Status
Not open for further replies.

Skorpio678

Reaction score
I'm Currently wondering if one of these is worth doing.
On the EA Community FIFA 10 Forums I am quite a renowned writer when it comes to sharing my FIFA 10 Manager Mode experiences so wondering if It is worth doing one on this forum for Football Manager 2010.
And how active this part of the forum is.
The FIFA 10 Forum is pretty much dead...

Yeah this part of the forum is pretty active. I'm going to start writing a story myself soon. ;)

Anyways the forums stats should speak for themselves:
Active Members: 11,426 (6%)
Threads: 34,554, This Month: 2173 (3505%)
Members: 190,811, This Month: 9191 (923%)

:D

Sounds good.
Seeing as on FIFA a match takes about 15minutes to play, and a match report takes 20minutes to write up if you write it while playing on FM it'll be quicker. Unless people prefer monthly (in-game month) updates?
Which would probably be easier seeing as FM doesnt take too long to do a month.

Sounds good.
Seeing as on FIFA a match takes about 15minutes to play, and a match report takes 20minutes to write up if you write it while playing on FM it'll be quicker. Unless people prefer monthly (in-game month) updates?
Which would probably be easier seeing as FM doesnt take too long to do a month.

Yeah most people do monthly updates and then a season review.

you should take a look at some of the existing stories layouts on the site and go from there. If your story is good you will get people interested and then its all fun :D

Stories section is overcrowded with spammy ****, so unless yours is really good it wont shine through.

I say go for it, but i'm going to close this now as technically its one of the threads spamming up the forum., start a new one for your story.

Good luck with your story. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.