Lazaru5

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me why this guy is worth £0 despite having 18months to run on a FT contract?

I can't change anything on him, not even his 'asking price' it just reverts to £0

nobody?

I've reported it in bugs forum on SI now... it's obviously not right...

I had this guy at Alfreton and he was worth nothing but some league teams offered upto half a million for him. After a season he got a value and was promptly sold for 750k XD

I had this guy at Alfreton and he was worth nothing but some league teams offered upto half a million for him. After a season he got a value and was promptly sold for 750k XD

if someone wants to offer half a mill, he's theirs! :D

must be a bug... decent player aswell

Well, he's 'allegedly' one of my best centrebacks... looking at the lack of clean sheets, I'm not so sure...

(and of course it could be my tactics ;) )

he was an absolute monster in the blue square north for me. got about 12 goals from centre half. kept around 15 clean sheets and was voted player of the year. fans got ****** off when i sold him lol

he was an absolute monster in the blue square north for me. got about 12 goals from centre half. kept around 15 clean sheets and was voted player of the year. fans got ****** off when i sold him lol

I'm sure if we were in the BSS/BSN he'd be awesome, unfortunately we're top 5 in the BSP and clean sheets are like rocking horse ****...

unlucky mate, just fob him off if he aint cutting the mustard.