superspurs23

Reaction score
Hello everyone just wondering whos been your worst siging includes any leauge or team!
Mine would be Frazier campbell For my Reading team 36 Apperances And 1 Goal which was a penatly :L
Whos been yours?

Curiously enough, Frazier Campbell, playing for Dortmund, was the top bundesliga´s goalscorer in my last season Lowen game, after winning the golden boot in the previous season. Maybe his quality do suffer variation from game to game?

I once signed pogrebnyak for celtic 7.5 mil first season and after appealing for a work permit twice it allowed me to signed him so i agreed and didnt think anything of it but then when i tried to play him he didnt have a work permit and he had to be loaned out to my ****** feeder club oostende for three seasons to gain a belgian nationality lol needless to say i felt like a **** and rightly so lol

always read everything in the news letters so this doesnt happen to you

its not that hes a bad player just a big mistake on my part but still by far my worst piece of business lol

Last edited:
If It appears next to his name "WP" - This doesnt mean he needs a work permit, all you have to do is offer him a new contact.

oh right didnt know that at the time lol but i'll keep it in mind for next time it happens cheers

although he's quite highly rated on this website, i found victor obinna to be quite a dreadful player, i cant really complain, i got him in on a free transfer, but he failed to impress so was swiflty sold to fulham for 6m in the january transfer window. bitterly disappointed after reading alot of raving reviews about him

i signed a player called Spencer weir-daley for 3k for my Tamworth team (BSN) scored 5 goals in 44 apps. was the worst signing in BSN 08/09. he was the club's worst signing. i was unable sell him so he left on a free after i was promoted to league 2. he was a recommendation from my asst manager

Erm mine was probably Arteta on a Man city one. I signed him in January for £14m, he was dreadful and got worst signing of the season in the EPL summary. In the summer, i sold him to Real Madrid for £32M so it was worth it in the end

Erm mine was probably Arteta on a Man city one. I signed him in January for £14m, he was dreadful and got worst signing of the season in the EPL summary. In the summer, i sold him to Real Madrid for £32M so it was worth it in the end

Arteta always been ****, barry is your lad!

bad

I was man city and i signed michael owen and klass-jan huntelaar, between them in the whole season they scored 5 goals lol. But huntelaar is pretty gd usualy

when i was Newcaslte i found Michael Owen pretty poor, 2 league goals all season in 28 apperances but when sold to Man City for £8,000,000 he didnt scored in any of his 13 league games & then lost his place in the Engalnd team, he was signed by Hull City & scored 10 in 40 games in the Championship but in his secend season scord 1 in 22, then relseased and then picked up by Liverpool after there relagation two the championship and scored 3 in 33, **** or what lol

the first league i made with real madrid i bought huntelaar for 30milion because he already had scored 10 goals in THREE league games.
he scored 2 goals for me in the entire season...:'(

Funnily enough Artem Milevskyi was terrible for me and my VFB Stuttgart team. He played the full season and managed to find the net just 4 times.

He came highly recommended from almost everyone on this board and turned out to be a flop so shame on you all lol.

I sold him to Shakhtar a year later for just £4.5m :(

Funnily enough Artem Milevskyi was terrible for me and my VFB Stuttgart team. He played the full season and managed to find the net just 4 times.

He came highly recommended from almost everyone on this board and turned out to be a flop so shame on you all lol.

I sold him to Shakhtar a year later for just £4.5m :(

you must not have used him correctly then as he is brilliant for my Arsenal team.
14 goals in 38 games (not great but ok) but 22 assists makes up for not reaching 20 goals in a season

In my Bohemians season I signed Deportivo striker Sebastian Taborda, 33 games and 3 goals, one of them was a penalty as well, he was by far my best player rating wise but ratings can be deceiving, I learned not to sign anyone from another nation except the UK and Ireland.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is usually poor in mine, i'm not 100% sure why but he never scores more than 10 goals a season and his match ratings is never above 7.00.

Gabriel Obertan in this years game for Man City. I hope he is that **** in real life for Man U this season!