allyc31

Reaction score
It seems they have left out things that i would like to do i.e. edit the db (i seen that someone said you can do this though. Has it been confirmed?), ask for a new stadium to be built etc.

So, anyway, has anybody worked out (even roughly) the time saved on FM if you delegate out everything and turn off Match Day Exp compared to FMC?

Is doing the above mentioned a good enough substitute (geddit? Comedy genius :)) to FMC so you can still get some features but not have to spend days per season?

Cheers

Also, i noticed in the demo that, as Everton in FMC (didn't really play FM so can't confirm if it's in it as well) that i could only appoint a Chief Scout? Is that something that is FMC specific or club specific?

Also, i noticed in the demo that, as Everton in FMC (didn't really play FM so can't confirm if it's in it as well) that i could only appoint a Chief Scout? Is that something that is FMC specific or club specific?

FMC, it was the same at Real Madrid.

Right, well then, if it is mode specific i honestly can't see me playing FMC.

It's a shame as i was really looking forward to blasting through a season quickly.

The sole purpose of the FMC mode was to enable people who were pressed for time to play a streamlined version, with the more complex aspects of the game removed to make it quicker for people who don't have time for the full version. If you want the full whack use career mode.

The sole purpose of the FMC mode was to enable people who were pressed for time to play a streamlined version, with the more complex aspects of the game removed to make it quicker for people who don't have time for the full version. If you want the full whack use career mode.

Dude, you're absolutely right. I just think, for me anyway, they have left out things that i wish they kept in. Like, you can still talk to the board, but you can't ask for a new stadium to be built (an achievement i aim for) or not having more than one scout etc.

So, while i applaud them for the inclusion, i don't think it'll suit me this time around.

That's why i was wondering if anyone had an idea of how long a season takes in the full version if you pretty much delegated out everything and turned off match day exp etc

looks good but...

agree with you, would want to know how much shorter it is if with most things left to the assistant in the full game.
and why leave team talks out? they take no time. but the new look of the game is good and i think i will just go play the classic so i can play some seasons like in the old days. have barely got stuck in the game in the last few years, just 1 season in fm2012 :(

"That's why i was wondering if anyone had an idea of how long a season takes in the full version if you pretty much delegated out everything and turned off match day exp etc"

Would be nice to know if anyone has tested this out yet.

"That's why i was wondering if anyone had an idea of how long a season takes in the full version if you pretty much delegated out everything and turned off match day exp etc"

Would be nice to know if anyone has tested this out yet.

Well i wouldnt say ive tested it...
I bought this version of the game for the sole purpose to play FMC. But like so many found it a little bit too nerf'd lol
So i ended up giving the full sim ago an found it actually isnt as long winded as i thought it was gonna be!
Now im not a fast burner in games like this, I do like to take my time setting up initial things like tactics, signing players an the such..but after its all set-up, the difference is minimal! I watch matches on extended, an can roughly get thru 6 games an hour, unlike previous versions where it seemed like 2 or 3 for me! Im not sure why..maybe the loading has improved some!

I find that you can easily swing through a season in Career mode in a good 3 days - given you play about 4-5 hours a day. All depends really.

Zoom the match speed all the way and let the assistant deal with all your press conferences and do not take part in the transfer windows and you'll speed through it no worries. Normally finish about 8 matches an hour.