Would love some feedback on these 3 tactics

olympiakos1

Reaction score
Last season (My first) I played with this first tactic mainly and I won the league! Still though it has backfired badly before and I want to know if there is anything about it I could tweak. It's meant to be my Primary Attacking tactic.

CB7C7CCFD6989EAF1E72F0BC23F3B41BDF350563

This one below is my Counter Attacking tactic, and my only of the three with Wingers. Anything I can do to solidify this one maybe?

C3F5A601ECB2DE4D7AF00393B639D97D5E3F32A7

Now this last one is the one I just created this season, and I really want to play with it, but I have had some pretty terrible results with it. It is meant to focus on keeping control and attacking very freely.

D02816C402FD151FEB74FFCE6AAAD95D25375F04

Thanks in advance to anyone with any words to add!

Last edited:
Last season (My first) I played with this first tactic mainly and I won the league! Still though it has backfired badly before and I want to know if there is anything about it I could tweak. It's meant to be my Primary Attacking tactic.

CB7C7CCFD6989EAF1E72F0BC23F3B41BDF350563

This one below is my Counter Attacking tactic, and my only of the three with Wingers. Anything I can do to solidify this one maybe?

C3F5A601ECB2DE4D7AF00393B639D97D5E3F32A7

Now this last one is the one I just created this season, and I really want to play with it, but I have had some pretty terrible results with it. It is meant to focus on keeping control and attacking very freely.

D02816C402FD151FEB74FFCE6AAAD95D25375F04

Thanks in advance to anyone with any words to add!

In order for us to comment we need pictures of your team instructions to begin with.

And you have not touched any of the players individuall settings ?

And you have not touched any of the players individuall settings ?

Do you mean like their roles? In that case yes I did try to tweak those to fit each player (in the screenshots I didnt organize my team, Fabregas doesnt play Winger)

Do you mean like their roles? In that case yes I did try to tweak those to fit each player (in the screenshots I didnt organize my team, Fabregas doesnt play Winger)

If you have tweaked the sliders ( like the run from deep, the passing, the mentality, closing down etc) within the roles, then its really hard to know how you. If not, then we have enough information.

If you have tweaked the sliders ( like the run from deep, the passing, the mentality, closing down etc) within the roles, then its really hard to know how you. If not, then we have enough information.
Ahh. No I havent tweaked the sliders at all.

This was my first save since I started playing in FM10 that I created my own tactics, so sorry if they look at all ridiculous, im just trying to learn here.