TommyTomster

Reaction score
Hello you tactical geniuses! So basically i have not figured out fm13 yet, no matter what i have tried earlier it has all fallen into ashes, so first season with liverpool and 2nd wth Liverpool i useda downloaded tactic which i tweaked slightly, (changed a trequartista role into a poacher :p) now i managed to win the double the title the 2nd season, but winning with someone elses tactic just doesnt feel right.
So i want to play a free flowing possesion based type of football so will this work?
Please come with thoughts and feedback :)

View attachment 327697

This should work as I have seen similar tactics work with over people. View attachment 327736
By the way I am in no way trying to say you stole the tactic as it is probably impossible to create a truly unique tactic.

allright and yeah that is true, only thing i can safely say i havent seen yet is something like a 1-2-7 :p

Hello you tactical geniuses! So basically i have not figured out fm13 yet, no matter what i have tried earlier it has all fallen into ashes, so first season with liverpool and 2nd wth Liverpool i useda downloaded tactic which i tweaked slightly, (changed a trequartista role into a poacher :p) now i managed to win the double the title the 2nd season, but winning with someone elses tactic just doesnt feel right.
So i want to play a free flowing possesion based type of football so will this work?
Please come with thoughts and feedback :)

View attachment 327697

ok this formation works great most of the time , try some little tweaks here and there could make all the difference , what i'm about to tell you sounds strange but give it a go anyway.
first drop your BWM back and change to Anchor man and make him the Playmaker in the team instructions screen.
change your Left center midfielder into BWM Defensive , keep Right center mid as it is.
change your style to balanced and strategy to standard (if that works after couple of games push to attack).

give this a go and see mate :)

Hmmm it does sound a bit unorthodox, but i do think it could work, but since i am making it more defensive, maybe i should change the fullbacks into wingbacks then?