Would you be intrested? 2100

Reaction score
Hey everybody i had my manager on vacation till 2100 then now i am offered espanyol job so i am starting it now would you be intrested in a story or wat?

Why so far into the future :p
But its different. I don't think that many people will follow because they like the normal Premiership team stories ;)

I would follow because it is different. :D

yeah i thought would be different first thing i noticed is chelsea is in the championship sadly i had only loaded the top divisions to make the process faster:S

good good a few games in and then i will start the story i will be moving clubs as espanyol isnt my favourite but i thought would make a good start:D

can u upload saved data, as i would realy love to download it and play in 2100+ m8 the story sounds great!

okay sure tell me how do i do it and i will upload the data... and thnx mate its weird to see how it goes in the future alot has changed:D:D

i got to go but i will be back in a couple of hours , im not sure maybe ask soemone wo knows how? i have an idea though but tell u when i get back

yeah but really weird about chelsea in championship tho..guess abrahimovic is dead by then:D:D

sure think mate starting it pretty soon i am over a month in now with espanyol ..hope you all support it:D

I'd download it if someone know's how to upload save's, sounds awesome.

thnx mate i already started my story called manager mahmoud el hamawy on 2100 and i hope everyone follows guys and dont forget to comment its wat keeps me going....

okay sure tell me how do i do it and i will upload the data... and thnx mate its weird to see how it goes in the future alot has changed:D:D

Lucky me, I know! :D Go to My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > games. In the "games" folder will contain your saved games. Take the 2100 game save and upload it. You can upload it on sites like Megaupload, Rapidshare, Sendspace, etc. Once uploaded, just post the link :)

wow thats pretty cool. how long did it take for your game to get to 2100?

well if there is already a 2100 save i dont think i am gonna upload mine unless someone needs it and well it took me like 3-4 days having my laptop on it when i wasnt at home cause when i was i played my liverpool game.... btw guys follow my story now ....