<PM>

Reaction score
leroye.png

None of my 20/20 scouts finds anything wrong with that and i spy him for about a year 8-|

I would stay away... on FM there is always at least one player that is of equal ability for the same amount, just go elsewhere

if he a quality player with a good price then risk it... but reduce his training load :)

Just became unhappy with status unsettled. It was wants to leave the club for months and i expect him to go listed any day now.
It is just a great box2box for free and ~2m wage. My alternatives are 10-30m / 3-5m salary.
Btw it has been half year since the last injury and i am feeling itchy ^^)

A nice 22-23 midfield, would you buy him?

Dyer just retired this summer :D

Funny I just searched the name A nice 22-23 midfielder. and he wasn't in the game..

buy him if he is worth it.. if his stats are good.. and is worth the risk simple.

You are becoming quite increasingly annoying though ;)

Just got back (A)
Hey when you know who he is you judge if he is good enough for the position,money and whatnot.
Fer from feyernoord now with insane strength, off the ball and heading and the rest decent to great.
Only first touch needs work but he is still developing (both ways unfortunately!).
He is by far the best atm for box2box considering price and willingness to come.
Eg. zonzi has similar stats with insane positioning instead of off the ball costs 20m and almost double wages, capoue slightly worse stats for 15m and 2-3m salary.
Anyway he is the best candidate so far but i am not in a hurry, i can work it out with what i have for about another year. He is just so tempting ...

As a note, I believe the OP is referring to Feyenoord's Leroy Fer.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

Screenie here.

LeroyFerProfile_Attributes.png

Wow. Injury prone? No way for me unless you adjust his training load. ;)

No I would look for another player ,,,or I would buy him if he wont cost me much and use him as a backup