Would you download?

• Total voters

Anlaby7Hull

Reaction score
Hi,
I actually thought of this last year towards the time when FM10 was being released,so therefore not many people were interested.However,now everyone is on the new game I decided to have another go at making this new database.So,basically I use the Welsh Premier League,I then delete all teams from that league and create 12 new ones.I create the new teams using the best player's from the the biggest 12 leagues.For example the Premiership team could be :please note this is not the actual team just an example.
Premiership Pride
Reina
Sagna Terry Vidic Cole

Essien Fabregas

Arshavin Gerrard Modric

Rooney

Could people please vote on the poll,to see if anyone is interested before I start to make.I will also add a the best youngster's from each league and place them in the under18's or reserves.I will also change the rules so no-one is relegated.

I had plans to do this, I even drafted a few squads, don't know where they are though. Good Luck, if you can get someone to do a logopack and kits, it would be an amazing DB

Over the Welsh Prem? :O Noooo! XD

Seems a good idea, I'd give it a bash!

ye sounds good to me, but obviously a different team to the one at the top ;) :p

Yeah the La Liga team should be unstoppable!:O Thanks for the positive comments guys.I shall start on it now:)

I'd give it a go....i'll try anytghing once :)

within reason, of course........:p

Sounds like a fun idea, worth a try, if it works, all well and good, if it flops, **** it.

If anyone fancies doing kits and logo's for this then that would be unbelievable!It would be greatly appreciated,thanks

You should add a second teir league made up of smaller nation teams like wales so people can have a challange of winning the top league with them.

P.S. I can help you make it if you want

Gr8 idea but you can not leave Torres out of a Prem XI

I am sure Torres would be in the squad, so you could do any team you want, Personally I would have Drogba and Rooney upfront. :)

This sounds awesome.
What leagues?
England
Spain
Italy
Germany
France
Holland
Cant think of any other "big ones"

Just do it by reputation I guess?