Would you like to rule the world? Idea for FM11

Reaction score
I've had an idea, to be able to bring all leagues together all over the world into sections for example Western European League would inc. Germany, France, Holland etc
A World Champions League would replace the Continental ones, same as the equivlent to Europa League. Continental competitions would be run in a Heineken Cup style including all teams in the Regional Premier League etc.

This would always include National Competitons and State/County Competitions for Lower league teams.

What do you guys think?

Sounds like a lot of work :p

I've uninstalled FM :'( so I can't play it anyway

Huge work would need to be done but the end result would be sprectacular

Dunno if you could find someone crazy enough to take on such a huge task

Cracking idea. Really more work than the legends database?

Cracking idea. Really more work than the legends database?

he wants new competition sytems accross the globe - it will be a lot of work

Dunno if you could find someone crazy enough to take on such a huge task

Haha yeah. me.
I know people have made other databases with world leagues but only with the best teams in the world. But imagine taking a level 10 english team to the top of the world.

I pity the lad that will do this to be honest .. Great idea by the way ;)

Fantastic Idea but your forgetting one thing, Processing time. Have you ever loaded every single playable league in FM10. You would need a seriously hardcore PC to run this.

Fantastic Idea but your forgetting one thing, Processing time. Have you ever loaded every single playable league in FM10. You would need a seriously hardcore PC to run this.

My laptop isn't the best in the world but hopefully an exturnal hard drive will provide the required space

I have tried it, but have failed many times.

Not to say that it is impossible, but I think that getting a team of people to work on certain things, eg. teams, leagues, regulations, prize money, cups etc. etc. would take the workload off a bit.

Not to mention that, like mentioned, the amount of players being loaded will be huge.

Good idea though.