Would you lower your pay if you could?

glen.mack

Reaction score
Historically both players and managers have taken a pay cut to stay with teams they love, however, FM doesn't allow you to lower the amount you get paid when negotiating your contract! To be honest I'd rather have the money for player wages, or transfer funds.

Would you like to see this?

I'd work for free cause it means nothing getting paid.

Sometimes I think about rejecting contracts so I keep the lower wage.

i think you should be able to bet your wages on the stock exchange, and then if you win donate it to your clubs

I dont realy take notice you can't use it so whats the point in it

it's pretty much a way to compare yourself to others. You should be able to make donations to various aspects of the game, or bribe officials.

that would make it just like italy a couple of years ago!!!

I make my pay as high as possible to make my game as realistic as possible. As if any self respecting manager would lower his wage. I would like it if you could spend your money more freely in later games such as eventually spending wages on buying shares in clubs or actually fully buying clubs until the point where you can bankroll lower league clubs to success with the right managers- and PLAYERS!!

I'd work for free cause it means nothing getting paid.

The reason your not allowed to is because of this. Since money means nothing, making your own wages £0 would turn into a basic tactic, would make the game seriuosly unrealistic and be a very easy way for people to cheat

There should be an option to cut your wages by 50% if the club is going bankrupt, imo

i agree with fatshit when you retire as manager you should be able to ny shares in clubs and become chairman and appoint manager etc. i think it would be cool because you could buy shares in a league 2 side get profit and stick that into a league 1 side etc.

I try and get paid as much as possible, there's no real reason. I just like being a high paid manager :)

i got offered the inter job third season 165m to spend and my wage 200k lol. still had over 1m wage to spend extra (for players).

Does your wages even count toward your teams? Cus I'm almost 100% sure it doesn't effect your wage budget. But isn't just having wages etc. just a way to make the game more realistic? sorry if anybody has already said any of this

i dont actually know and im not too sure if theres a way of telling. anyway that inter save was never furthered as i built a dream team instantly lol and got boring, witht he likes of messi for 35m etc

Lol that's why I hate managing top teams :p

Id like to know why international job offers don't include wages,surely you should be paid.

Id like to know why international job offers don't include wages,surely you should be paid.

Yeah I've always wondered that. International managers get paid more than most domestic managers so why don't we ever get to discuss a contract =|

A mod of the game where you can pay money to win the match? Very realistic XD

Yeah I've always wondered that. International managers get paid more than most domestic managers so why don't we ever get to discuss a contract =|
Im hoping the new game will include it.