skyfall

Reaction score
Finished the 3rd season with Real Madrid and Ronaldo's contract has 1 month but he wants 600k a week and already have Depay and Griezmann.

Yes, used him until he was 39 or so at Manchester United and he was still putting in top performances. He is also a great tutor.

100% yes! Even just to tutor youngters, under his guidance, Depay is the worlds best in my save.

Naturally he stays at a high level right until his late 30's. Even if you don't use him regularly he will still knock in goals.

he is absolutely amazing his mental stats make his latter stages of career make him still above any player in his position
i sold mata to chelsea for 40m and bought ronaldo for 5 haha

Last edited:
Absolutly, on my RM/portugal save, he still is banging goals (altough not at the same rate), with 35yo he has 163 caps and 86 goals, was top scorer for RM even though he was out 4 months for a torn hamstring or whatever, and is great tutorer. He's still keeping his stats up, altough they kind of go up and down, but his mentals mean he is able to turn around matches on his own.

I would wait to see if he goes unemployed first and then approach to sign. his wage demands will drop

in my save i have Ronaldo in my Man Untd squad
he have one year left in his contract and his wage is 45 M/Y
i want to renew his contract with lower wage but his min demand is 37M/Y !!
i don't know what should i do

in my save i have Ronaldo in my Man Untd squad
he have one year left in his contract and his wage is 45 M/Y
i want to renew his contract with lower wage but his min demand is 37M/Y !!
i don't know what should i do

Offer him ****-crazy bonuses - Loyalty fee, Rewards for victory, what not, etc. Bump up the Relegation release clause to 100Mil or so initially, and then re-negotiate it to 100K or something of the sort, that works wonders generally. Also, line his agents pockets.

Yes I signed him for PSG 2018/2019 play him as an St advanced forward he has played 23 games in league scoring 27 and assisting 15 even at 33 been well worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had him in one of my saves and he was still awesome at 39! He retired aged 40 but was still getting double figures for goals scored.

Do you want a player who can score 100 goals a year?

View attachment 255226

Season 3, resigned him at MUFC.

400K a week with 15% raise a year. Bonus to him and agent was about 24m. Plus a bunch of bonuses.

#worth