Would you sell Daniel Sturridge for 72m pounds?

vjcsmoke

Reaction score
Thats what Man City has offered. Hate selling inside the league, but the money is pretty good, and sturridge is usually hurt so often anyways. Sturridge scored 20+ goals this season so perhaps that's why interest is so high. Thoughts? And who could I bring in to replace him?

I'm thinking maybe Aboubakar or Icardi.

Well, he''s quite injury prone and I don't exactly know what season you're in, but he's probably around 27,28,29 years of age right now, os he's at his top and this is probably the highest price you will get for him. (Maybe negotiate a little bit higher if you want that but that's your choice.)

For replacement, you could try Aboubakar, Icardi, Embolo if he developed well, Kane if you want homegrown or Dybala.

I would snap sell him and buy Morataaaaaaa

Belotti my second choice

Last edited:
Try offering Sturridge to clubs outside EPL. You don't want him to come biting you back later..

72m! Go for it!

Possible replacements with that amount of funds are endless(Icardi, Embolo, Aboubakar)
As well as enough left over to improve necessary areas of the squad

Definitely for that amount. Embolo, Dybala and Icardi (plus a couple of others) are options I'm looking at when he inevitably gets injured again.

Yeah I'd sell him for that! Definitely second getting Belotti, he is an absolute beast on my Newcastle save!

I used everyone but Icardi. I think Morata is the best striker then Belotti. I found that Embolo is very inconsistent even in easier leagues like spanish where the defences are weak. Dybala would be my third option but he is very expensive. Morata will not come in Liverpool most likely but Belotti is amazing

Thanks for the feedback guys! I did indeed sell Sturridge for 72m. I replaced him with Paulo Dybala for 47m.

Dybala has been very good for me.
His statistics since joining Liverpool:

Season 2 League: 31 appearances 17 goals 8 assists 4 pom and 7.37 rating

15 games into Season 3 League: 14 appearances 9 goals 5 assists 3 pom and 7.71 rating.

And he's only age 24 now and rated as a world class player!

Now Sturridge since he left Liverpool to join Man Chity:

Season 2 League: 20 appearances 8 goals 3 assists 2 pom and 7.26 rating

15 games into Season 3 League: 9 appearances 4 goals 4 assists 1 pom 7.39 rating

He's age 28 now and rated as a leading player for Premier League.

I would say that I am pleased with making that move!