Josh Kelly

Reaction score
Im Everton in my 2nd season and i have a leaky defence and could do with another 2 midfielders, would you say these are good deals?

Mikel Arteta to Aston Villa for 16 million

Steven Pienaar to AC Milan for 9 million

Phil Jagielka to Manchester City or Real Madrid for 15 million

I have 2.5 million now so that means after i have sold these 3 players i would have around 40 million for players, so i could sell 3 players and i would like to bring in around 6-7 players if my wage budget can hold it.

sell jagielka and arteta although this might anger the fans, and look for young players who would not cost as much like ganso and alou diarra

eactly what i was thinking. i know selling arteta, pienaar and jagielka would anger the fans, but at the end of the season they should forgive me with the league position and the cup runs i epect to go in.

Sell Pienaar and Arteta definately, I woud personally think about seeling Jagielka, try to find a replacemnt for him that is better and cheaper also

plus arteta and peinaar are frequently injured, sell them both while they are fit

Sell them. Look at Phil Jones, Miralem Pjanic and Alex Teixera as possible replacements. :)

thanx for the replies ill take a look at those players and probably sell them all