Would you spend 42M pounds on him?

If you play as a Premier League side, yes. Money has no value.

Depends. If you play with attacking fullbacks like I do then yes. The mid is not worth the money but like the above poster says If ya an english club then spending high amounts of money on transfers should not be a problem.

I'm Leeds. This is my squad :
View attachment 136326View attachment 136325

The most I've paid for was Renato Sanches for 30M ( and 50% selling fee cause i have no intention to sale).
The rest were mostly free or transfer listed.
I have lots of money, i'm the 4th or 6th richest club in the world.

View attachment 136324for example, i've paid 10m for kleber ( with add ons it may go up until 18m).

My main concern is that I don;t have enough english players and if i don't spend the money on english ones i'll have a squad full of foreigners.

Last edited:
i would pay the 25M for miles, but i would be careful with kane

MAN UTD are willing to pay his release clause of 42,5M, for Kane I mean. They have Luke Shaw in there which is very well developed so i don't understand the move. I only have Taylor on the left back.

I managed to sign Kane for 29m including a buy back clause of 29m. I somehow doubt he will rejoin Everton. He develops quite well. I didn't buy Miles yet cause I found someone else on a free.

No I wouldn't, especially not the second one.

Their Natural Fitness is too low, the guy with 5 has a high chance of being injury prone.

For me I only want players who are going to stay fit, especially your Full Backs who lose condition really quickly in game.

Nup, both not worth it. 42mil on a LB. Unless you're United, City, Madrid ect