Status
Not open for further replies.

Capwn

Reaction score
idfyfK.JPG

idbmga.JPG

This is crazy lol.

PMSL. Those injuries are insane, cruciate ligament and broken ankle and leg. Hahaha and to top it off food poisoning? how unlucky is he? <)

Oh and £1.8million.....BARGAIN OF THE CENTUARY??? :O

Oh and £1.8million.....BARGAIN OF THE CENTUARY??? :O

Not really, since it's 2019 and he's ridiculously injury prone..so much so that he's played 10 games in two seasons, and 26 in 3..

idb9B8.JPG

I know he sucks now but I just bought him cause he's Messi. Heres hoping I can revive his career. :D

To be fair in the screenshot it's 11th July 2019 his last injury was in october 2018 and the year prior to that he's only been out for roughly ten weeks.

And it's maybe the case that due to his age Barca have a more younger prodige?

To be fair in the screenshot it's 11th July 2019 his last injury was in october 2018 and the year prior to that he's only been out for roughly ten weeks.

I'm positive that cruciate ligamnet injury in 2012 ended his career as a top player.

He won world player of the year in 10,11.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Just checked and you're right. Barca replaced him in 2012 apparantly. :O

iKzdM.JPG

Giuiliano replaced him.

Messi get serious injury, Giuliano bought in as cover - Messi never fully recovers and stays loyal to Barca for too long

Messi get serious injury, Giuliano bought in as cover - Messi never fully recovers and stays loyal to Barca for too long

I just checked he came 3rd for world player of the year in 2013 after not being there at all in 2012.

Won't image it to save space.

http://min.us/idf20u.JPG

Ronnie was insane. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.