Wow... Uruguayan World Beater by 20?! KEVIN MENDEZ

Ryzinski

Reaction score
I am in my third season with PSV and seen my scouts sniff this guy out, a little google search of him and a few clubs are monitoring him, however on FM I have seen much to nothing reported on him after having a search!

As you can see Bordeaux have snapped him up and they wouldn't budge for less than 40M for him, now they're debt-ridden and are selling for ?13M, I will keep people up to do if they want. Those stats at 20 seem beautiful.

View attachment 391132
View attachment 391133
View attachment 391134

Last edited:
Looks good. Did you have the Uruguayan league loaded cause I can't find him on my Inter save.

Wow, what a find!
He looks to be spenting a lot of time being injured though. He has been injured for a total of 6 months one and a half season in my save. But for 2.3? million, I'd say it is quite worth the risk!

Last edited:
Having your database on large will find him.

Yeah he does seem to be injury prone, there had to be a con. Played 33 games in his latest season which isn't bad when you can buy him for peanuts and make a killer profit in a few seasons or give him light training to prevent injuries

On LFC's? I take it he must be pretty good enough for such attributes in real life, for an update. I'm using the default 14.3 update from SI, y'see. I'll give him a look at with this update.

In first season on mine and he seems a beast already with 19 determination. He signed for Velez for 500k, he also has a PA of 156 (if anyone was interested).

I was surprised at the determination aswell, I missed out on him this window so if anyone manages to develop this guy please tell us what he's like.

Would probably be interested in championship level teams aswell at the start

Last edited:
He went to Roma on mine. Yeah, he's good. I still prefer Humam Tariq especially in France ;-)

Just brought him for 200K in my 4th season where he is 20... he is still at his original club as I didn't have the Uruguay leagues loaded, but his determination is 18/20? only stats he is lacking is composure: 8, pace/acc/stamina: 13.. everything else is around 14/15 mark thats required for a Adv Playmaker / Trenquartsta anyway.. Bringing in some golden oldies to tutor him and speed his development.. Xavi, Schweinsteiger & Ronaldinho as they are all going for less than 100k,

Penarol, I think. I've just put a bid in for him: 400K this year and 1M over 2 years. I will hopefully be able to bring him in, train him up and either use him to dominate or sell him for a massive profit depending on where I'm at in a few years.

Am in my 4th season will see who he is at on my save

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk