Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow what?
Going by the fact that you have lukaku and pastore it's safe to judge that you have a stronger team than you started with and seeing as though with a decent tactic you could probably beat porto anyway 4-0 fairly easily a 7-0 isn't all that suprising.
I've beaten Chelsea 6-1 before in a cup final on my Liverpool save.

Calm down i'm just happy that i was 6-0 up at half time away to porto, they have a good team in my season and aren't easy to beat.. me posting this isn't causing u any harm so if u don't mind, jog on.

I'm calm :p
Just pointing out it's not all that unreal, It's a great win though i'll give you that.

Fair doos lol... i know mate i've had 14-0 wins and what not but the first game against them was tough, i wasn't expecting to be 6-0 up at half time, could've been 12 up lol :p

When did i once brag?.. All I said was wow. What is it with people looking for an arguement on here?

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

Attitude like that will get you nowhere. This result isnt all that special.
And if you do feel the need to show off put it in here:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/fm-2...47707-post-your-successes-85.html#post1209074

Not worthy of its own thread. Its threads like this that clog up the servers.
In future search before you start a thread.

People are getting offended because I posted this, if I want to give as good as I get then I will.. It's a special result considering the circumstances at this point in my save, trust me.. I will search in the future sorry.

Im not arguing with you. Ignore other posters. Simply dont create threads like this as they take up space and the moderators have to end up closing them. Thats why the Post your sucesses thread was set up,to limit these types of threads.

Anybody else who starts off "your Man U, big deal " will be notified for spam as it has already been said. If thats what you think just click like #6.

No bother mate sorry... what do u mean 'just click like #6'?..
You can "like" peoples posts, if you hover your mouse over a post made by somone a little heart pops up on the right hand side.
I presume that's what he means also I'm guessing the #6 is refering to the 6th post, although I could be wrong.

No bother mate sorry... what do u mean 'just click like #6'?..

thats if anybode else goes to argue with you, just click like on post 6 if they think "Man U, big deal". They dont have to repeat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.