hetacz

Reaction score
I am in english premier league and need wp feeder club. Can someone please clarify me some things? I understand that spqnish clubss are good for south americans but why do poeple recommend belgian clubs? It takes 1825 days continiously to gain nationalityvthere. I believe bulgarias better as it takes only 3 years there... can someone explain please?

Yeh it is quicker if you send them to Bulgaria but the training facilities won't be as good. so while they are there for 3 years there progression can be halted.

I usually steer clear because it never seems to work for me! Unless you find a club with good facilities and going to give him game time....

Ok. So why belgium not holland or some ither country that require 5 years?

Ok. So why belgium not holland or some ither country that require 5 years?

probably because the standard of football is lower in Belgium than it is in The Netherlands so they are more likely to be played.

Plus it's only 1095 days for Belgian nationality, which is 3 years (continuously).

probably because the standard of football is lower in Belgium than it is in The Netherlands so they are more likely to be played.

Plus it's only 1095 days for Belgian nationality, which is 3 years (continuously).

i am playing right now and i checked genk (belgian club) and random colombian regen. He is required 1825 days continiously.

That's strange as I'm playing as Sportkring Sint Niklaas who are a Belgian club and all my non Belgian players require 1095 days, I've got some that have exceeded that but don't see the point like my French DM whose at close to 4000 days.

And my Colombian regen CB who's currently out on loan at Chaleroi (A fellow Belgian Pro League Club) is also 1095 days so I don't think it's nationality related.

I can SS some of them if you want.

Does anyone actually bother waiting for loanees to get EU nationality? I've used the system a couple of times, but both times I offered them a new contract after a year, and after signing they'd apparently done enough to qualify for a work permit. Almost everyone else I sign gets a work permit after an appeal. Even the 16-year-old Brazilian regens where I jump on their first release clause get work permits.

If a player isn't good enough to get a work permit after a year, he probably just isn't good enough.

That's strange as I'm playing as Sportkring Sint Niklaas who are a Belgian club and all my non Belgian players require 1095 days, I've got some that have exceeded that but don't see the point like my French DM whose at close to 4000 days.

And my Colombian regen CB who's currently out on loan at Chaleroi (A fellow Belgian Pro League Club) is also 1095 days so I don't think it's nationality related.

I can SS some of them if you want.

Well, look at mine :p
View attachment 383643

@ spleen

Well, i never used this feature before too. But i want it just in case :p

This is my Colombian CB that I've got out on loan to another Belgian club.

View attachment 383346

Maybe it was changed in a patch after I started my save.

I am in english premier league and need wp feeder club. Can someone please clarify me some things? I understand that spqnish clubss are good for south americans but why do poeple recommend belgian clubs? It takes 1825 days continiously to gain nationalityvthere. I believe bulgarias better as it takes only 3 years there... can someone explain please?

Have a read of this thread http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ion/112083-work-permits-help-asap-please.html

In short Spain is best for South Americans and better standard of league but Croatia only takes 2 years. Bare in mind the comment in the thread by Scotty98tr about Spanish feeder clubs and board options.

Does anyone actually bother waiting for loanees to get EU nationality? I've used the system a couple of times, but both times I offered them a new contract after a year, and after signing they'd apparently done enough to qualify for a work permit. Almost everyone else I sign gets a work permit after an appeal. Even the 16-year-old Brazilian regens where I jump on their first release clause get work permits.

If a player isn't good enough to get a work permit after a year, he probably just isn't good enough.

Yeah that is generally true that they will get a work permit straight away if they are good enough although there is exceptions were they haven't yet met the international appearance or their nation isn't ranked high enough to get one. However, many leagues and competitions have rules about number of non EU players so it is still good to get them a second nationality.