wr1097: Ultimate Champions League Challenge

Just FYI guys, i'll be starting a new save - alongside this one- following W4NKER's Emulation Challenge which i've modified a bit.
I hope to start a story on it soon.

Keep your eyes open, and as always guys, appreciate you taking the time to read through my story.

UEFA Euro 2016

Hosts: France

England

Quarter Final

22px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
England vs Portugal
22px-Flag_of_Portugal.svg.png

Lille

2-1
Bent (16, 90+5)

View attachment 320557 View attachment 320558

This is a great result, considering the stoppage time winner.
Bent is turning out to be one of the tournament's best players!!

Quarter Final Results:

View attachment 320559

ENGLAND - Top Scorers

Darrent Bent - 5
Wayne Rooney - 3

ENGLAND - Semi Final Draw

England vs France
22px-Flag_of_France.svg.png

Saint - Denis

My chance to knock the hosts and one of England's biggest rivals out of the tournament

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UEFA Euro 2016

England

Semi Final

England vs France
22px-Flag_of_France.svg.png

Saint - Denis

2-1 (a.e.t)
Bent (32), Rooney (112)

View attachment 320677View attachment 320678

Amazing game of football...and England's first European Championship final!
The task at hand, though...

EURO 2016 FINAL

England vs Spain
22px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png

I might as well forefit...

England - Top Scorers

Darren Bent - 6
Wayne Rooney - 4

Bent is on course to win the golden boot... if Rodrigo doesn't score in the finals.

Wish me luck!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UEFA Euro 2016

England

EURO 2016 Final

England vs Spain​
22px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png

Saint-Denis

Referee: Richard Trutz

Final Score: 2-3
Baines (45+1), Bent (58)

View attachment 320871View attachment 320872

Really gutted about the loss as I felt we should've held on after we took the lead, but credit to the team for never giving up against such strong opposition.

ENGLAND - Top Scorers

Darren Bent - 7
Wayne Rooney - 4

My apologies because I wasn't able to do a detailed story on this, as I didn't have much time.