Super first match using this with my Gloucester City save (W 3-0). I changed the IFs into Ws at half-time, and allowed them to roam, which made a helluva difference (2 assists + 1 goal); they were much more fluid and predatory in and around the area, feeding the striker as well. IFs are difficult to find in the lower leagues, so perhaps this tweak might help down there. Thanks for the great tactic CE.

Super first match using this with my Gloucester City save (W 3-0). I changed the IFs into Ws at half-time, and allowed them to roam, which made a helluva difference (2 assists + 1 goal); they were much more fluid and predatory in and around the area, feeding the striker as well. IFs are difficult to find in the lower leagues, so perhaps this tweak might help down there. Thanks for the great tactic CE.

i always have a gloucester save going aswell! are you from the area at all?

Enjoying this tactic. I did tweak the attack version with a DLF up top and a BWM instead of one of the DLP's and its been working well.

Christian, I have a question ? What would be best alternative role for cm attack? I don't have player that suits cm role. Instead of cm I use ap attack but him and striker run into each others way, for now I am just using ap support just wanted to know your opinion about it. Also I use normal gk instead of sk.

Anything going on with this tactic christian? Its very very good.....people still getting results? Any update on it?