burger640

Reaction score
Hi Guys :D
I'm going to start a new career at Wrexham the team I support! :wub:
I have tried several times as Wrexham to get them promoted and I just cant do it !
Any tips on,

• Players to buy or loan
  • Best free transfers
  • What players to keep or get rid of
  • What staff to keep or bring in

check the players discussion area, should find something on Blue Square Prem/conferance players to sign, (sure this questions been asked in regard to other teams in the league)

also have look at some of the tactic's that ppl have uploaded, some great ones on here that may help.

Last edited:
Fabian Brandy is a decent striker as you will find everyone says. Also a player I always buy that starts off as a free is Gifton Noel Williams.

I'm also doing one mate, get a player called Wyke, hes scored a Hat trick in two of the pre season and scored 2 in the first game against Darlington

I started as Wrexham as soon as I bought Football Manager 2012 and I brought them up into League 2, but as soon as I did that I'd become fairly bored so I decided to start a fresh and since then I've tried Tottenham (The Team I support), Southampton, Sheffield United, Swansea and Ajax and so far I'm not finding it any fun what so ever and it isn't much of a challenge either so right now I'm straight back to Wrexham and so far I've only thought about bringing in two other people who are Jamil Adam (Free) and Michael West (500K) from Ebbsfleet, both so far have done great throughout pre season and from what I've heard Jamil Adam is quite the goal scorer so hopefully he'll play up to that for me. Well I know Wrexhams budget is only a measly 140K, I usually pay in monthly installments (48 Month) so that I can afford so bigger players so what I was wondering is if anybody has any suggestions to a good English Left-Back? I'm in real need of one because there isn't much depth in Wrexhams defence. This is the squad I've been using so far in pre season.

4-3-1-2

GK - Chris Maxwell
RB - Daniel Alfie
CB - Mark Creighton
CB - Steve Tomassen
LB - Nathaniel Knight-Percival
CM - Jamie Tolley
CM - Neil Ashton
CM - Jamie Harris
AF - Michael West
ST - Robert Ogleby
ST - Jamil Adam

That is the team, I'd just prefer a better Left-Back. Please could someone suggest some good, young, promicing, English Left-Back. It would be much appreciated. :).

How about Luke Shaw? He can progress into a worthwhile LB.

Ian Hollaway is guiding Wrexham to glory in my save, just got promoted to the EPL lol

View attachment 258209