Me2

Reaction score
Red Bull Leipzig

ad0Kc3h.png

RasenBallsport Leipzig e.V., known as RB Leipzig is German football club founded on 19 May 2009 and it's based in Leipzig, Saxony. The club is owned by energy drink
-maker Red Bull. RB Leipzig's stadium is the Red Bull Arena with capacity of 44,345 seats.

They started in NOFV - Oberliga Sud (
fifth division) and in 2013/14 season they finished 2nd in 3. Liga and were promoted to 2nd Bundesliga.

RB Leipzig first team
kYqlxYA.png

msbod9o.png

Our media predicition is 16th, hopefully we can finish higher.

You can check their facilites and affiliated clubs

And RB Leipzig's best player is Rani Khedira (Sami Khedira's brother)
XPToG7D.png

That's all for now, for more infos follow this thread and check the updates (H)​

Last edited:
Good luck I nearly started as them as well for my story but decided to go for Inter have a look at it :)

Good luck I nearly started as them as well for my story but decided to go for Inter have a look at it :)
I read your thread and i have to say, get rid of Jonathan and Silvestre, you can't sell them later because they are deadwood

P.S

I needed good defender because all of my defenders sucked, i've got Rio Ferdinand and at his arrival he helped our jerseys to be more fancy than ever (H)

7RMWxVM.png

Last edited:
I've been struggling to find the perfect tactics for my team, with this current tactics i've doing better than before but still, long way to go.

s7V9SKB.png

PHId0Jf.png

lu1OuVC.png