coolmcool

Reaction score
Any ideas as to why a lot of the tools for writing stories have stopped working for me? Like the font, size, bold, underlining and centring the text? Was working fine this morning.

Just pointing out that it is something to do with your computer, not the whole website....

At any point do I say that? Thought somebody may have done the same thing, was working fine a few hours ago and now wont let me do barely anything with the writing tools, was a simple question I was hoping someone could enlighten me on

At any point do I say that? Thought somebody may have done the same thing, was working fine a few hours ago and now wont let me do barely anything with the writing tools, was a simple question I was hoping someone could enlighten me on

But if could of quite easily been a problem with the website, in which case there would be nothing you or other user could do to fix it. You man not of known for sure wether it was the whole website, as you didn't say. Therefore I thought I'd let you know that it was in fact something to do with your end, and there probably is a solution.

But if could of quite easily been a problem with the website, in which case there would be nothing you or other user could do to fix it. You man not of known for sure wether it was the whole website, as you didn't say. Therefore I thought I'd let you know that it was in fact something to do with your end, and there probably is a solution.

I have heard of other people having similar problems before with the enter key not working so was just putting it out there

I have heard of other people having similar problems before with the enter key not working so was just putting it out there

I am not complaining or disputing there might be a problem, but when I try to be as helpful as possible, I don't really like people getting bitchy...

I am not complaining or disputing there might be a problem, but when I try to be as helpful as possible, I don't really like people getting bitchy...

You have not been helpful from the start, you posted a pointless remark after I asked a quite valid question so the only one who is being bitchy is you posting in the first place now leave the thread alone if you have nothing useful to say

You have not been helpful from the start, you posted a pointless remark after I asked a quite valid question so the only one who is being bitchy is you posting in the first place now leave the thread alone if you have nothing useful to say

I still don't see how it was a pointless remark. As I have said, "it could of quite easily been a problem with the website, in which case there would be nothing you or other user could do to fix it. You man not of known for sure wether it was the whole website, as you didn't say. Therefore I thought I'd let you know that it was in fact something to do with your end, and there probably is a solution."

I still don't see how it was a pointless remark. As I have said, "it could of quite easily been a problem with the website, in which case there would be nothing you or other user could do to fix it. You man not of known for sure wether it was the whole website, as you didn't say. Therefore I thought I'd let you know that it was in fact something to do with your end, and there probably is a solution."[/QUOTE

ok whatever you say I cant really be bothered as my problem still exists