Reaction score

Clan Name - Written In The Stars 2019

Game - FM19
Times - GMT not decided on days/times yet but hopefully looking to do at least two nights or days a week
Leagues - England down to Van North/South, Spain - Top 2 divisions, Italy - Top 2 divisions, France - Top 2 divisions, Germany - Top 2 divisions so the 5 best countries in the world are playable throughout the game but not decided where to start yet but will be agreed with majority of the clan.
Additional Info - Looking for people who will show up and play the game week in week out, who don't take ages to press continue and are not slow players, we want a free flowing game but an enjoyable game aswell, looking for people who don't just play the game like they are playing by themselves and don't speak on skype during the game, you don't have to speak every single second of the game but to know you are enjoying it as much as the rest of the group and try and join in will make the game even better.
Also need people with a decent internet speed so that although the online game is a lot slower than you would be used to playing offline which you will have to bare in mind, we still hope you'll have a decent speed so again it doesn't make the game slow down waiting for someone to press continue.
Also everyone will need to have skype, if you haven't used it before its a very simple easy messaging service to use, takes a few mins to download and once your in the convo group with the other guys its dead straight forward to get your head around it. We don't use headphones or a mic to speak, its just typing so don't worry about someone in your house being woken up by somebody screaming with joy if they win a game or score a goal or scaring you half to death.

And Lastly but by no means least we really don't want any time wasters here who will just show up for a few game weeks then all of a sudden quit without telling anyone why or rage quit if they lose a few games, this is a long time game that we will be looking for and to achieve that everyone who joins will need to be dedicated and willing to play every time/day we ask. I am therefore looking for upto 6 people to join me on this new adventure in FM19 when the full game is released on 2nd November 2019. I'm posting this ad now so hopefully I can get everyone in quickly and we can iron out all the details before the game is released and therefore we can all know which teams we will be as soon as possible. I hope you find what I plan to do interesting and if you like what you hear please can you reply at the bottom of this page your age, skype and steam information and I'll hopefully be in touch soon
icon_smile.gif

Sounds interesting

When are you looking to get this started and what days/time are you planning on playing? I'm usually free most weekdays after 8pm GMT except for Thursday's.

At the moment I'm just trying to find a few people who would be interested in the game. After I can get 5/6 people together we can then all discuss what days/times would be best for the game to start. I was hoping at least twice a week, maybe one day could be a fri, sat or sun as weekends are normally a good time to play and then other could be one day during the week but as I say all is yet to be decided.

At the moment I'm just trying to find a few people who would be interested in the game. After I can get 5/6 people together we can then all discuss what days/times would be best for the game to start. I was hoping at least twice a week, maybe one day could be a fri, sat or sun as weekends are normally a good time to play and then other could be one day during the week but as I say all is yet to be decided.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/fm19-online-mode-network-games/373545-new-network-game.html

I've started up another forum which seems to have 2 others ready to play...if you want to get involved in that one?

I`m interested in the Written In The Stars 2019 game.

Hey i´m intressted to join but it really depends how we are going to play

Great to hear you guys are interested, can you both reply with steam and skype details and then we can discuss when we can start/what league to start in etc

I have PMed you Skype and Steam details.

I suggest we agree on next session at the end of each session. It`s much better to be dynamic and pragmatic, then having a schedule set in stone at exact days and times. Every day and time will differ for us all each week.

I`m open for whatever league.

Added you twitch, if you want to pm me your steam and skype details dudu and i'll try and add you

I would be interested steam name is dazzablues...havent got skype yet but can do

Hey Guy,
Quick update ive now spoken to everyone who has shown interest in the game and I am thinking of finally getting the game start tomorrow (15-11-18) at 6pm uk time running till 11pm/12am. How would everyone feel about that?

if you could let me know either here or on steam as soon as you can that would be great

Cheers