Chewy2014

Reaction score
WritteninthestarsMainBanner_zps30b68e58.jpg

Clan Name: Written In The Stars

Game: FM13

Times: 6.00pm - 10.00pm GMT Sundays and Thursdays (willing to change days if it's more sutibale to majority of clan)

Leagues: England - Prem - L2, Italy - Serie A - Serie B, Spain - La Liga, Liga Adelante

Additional Information: I'm looking for dedicated players to join my new clan for this year. I am an experienced online player who has played fm online for a number of years. I hope if I can get a good group of people we can have a very long term game. I am looking for players who can make both days on regular basis, who like a challenge and will not quit in the event of poor form or sackings etc. The sort of players I am looking for are light hearted but competitve (I would like to say talented but I will refrain).

Mainly All I ask is for someone who is up for a challenge, got a sense of hummour can play Sundays and Thursday nights and who don't mind posting on the thread on si's forum (as thats main one I use) once up and running and if you can't make a session just drop me an email on here to stop me wasting my time.NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE WHO WILL TURN UP FOR 1 OR 2 GAMES THEN LEAVE WITHOUT SAYING WHY
Inbox me if interested with Skype and Steam email name, looking to get started as soon as possible.