Wrong Players when simulating friendlies?

BuzzLIte

Reaction score
This is probably the wrong section to put this post but I didn't think it fit in technical problems either so I apologize in advance. But here's my problem: I set it in my team settings so that whenever I have a friendly, my assistant manager takes control. However, when I review the stats, I see that he started people who I wanted to play as subs. How do I fix this or should I just not care since it only happens for friendlies?
Thanks

i might be wrong but i thin there is an option to make him choose current lineup where he can, at least there's definately one when you holiday a game anyway.

You have given him control, that means he will select the starting lineup and do the subs as well. I think there is an option in team settings that makes it so he will try to keep the starting lineup the same, however.

When you're going on holiday, tick the "Use current team selection when possible" box.

I think that he has done that. That options says when possible and as those are friendlies and the purpose of them are different from competitive matches, the circumstances change

Why sim your friendlies anyway!?....it's the most important thing to do!!....well for me it is, it gives you chance to try different tactics and players.