SebastianRO

Reaction score
Hy mates,

After one year of hardcore gaming, I just wanted if you share one opinion with me: Can just one wrong transfer (buy a player that is surplus to your squad) disrupt the harmony at your team ?

My cousin bought Otamendi in his first season at Man UTD and the team went nuts. After 4 months, the team plays like ****, in the defence and in the attack.
I play as Man UTD as well, have the same players as him, but not Otamendi, and my team rocks. I just win every game. We have the same players, the same tactic.

I think his problem's cause is Otamendi. He bought a player he didn't needed. There are already 5 DC's and just 2 on the field. What is your opinion ?

It's probably your tactics.
Yours > his.
Yep, I think the same. A bad tactic will likely ruin your whole team. Another possibility is the other players absolutely hate him (and if so they would have told the manager and it would be pretty obvious). It is hard for one player to disrupt the harmony only by himself, tough.

Ask him to try your tactic or to download one with good reviews. It should solve the problem.

I use the same tactic as him, and I won everything I could in my first season. I am no amateur, I play this game at harcore level. It is the best tactic I've ever made.

I agree, I think it was because he bought otamendi.
why did he need 6 centre backs? ha.
anyway, I've ruined a couple of my games by just going too far and buying one too many players and ruining the harmony and setup of the team so it could be that. or just bad luck :L

Hy mates,

After one year of hardcore gaming, I just wanted if you share one opinion with me: Can just one wrong transfer (buy a player that is surplus to your squad) disrupt the harmony at your team ?

My cousin bought Otamendi in his first season at Man UTD and the team went nuts. After 4 months, the team plays like ****, in the defence and in the attack.
I play as Man UTD as well, have the same players as him, but not Otamendi, and my team rocks. I just win every game. We have the same players, the same tactic.

I think his problem's cause is Otamendi. He bought a player he didn't needed. There are already 5 DC's and just 2 on the field. What is your opinion ?
it could also be team talks and how you motivate players compared to him. also in game you may use different shouts to him, or different tactical tweaks to him, the ai may react differently when they score or when you score

We are in the same room, and I tell him what shouts to use. 90% he does what I do, almost everything. It may be the press conferences, because he does it all by himself. I still believe it is because he has 6 DC.

It's not abput bad tactics mate, my Man UTD is just FLYING agains any opposition in the world. I know how to make my own tactics ^^) This is my latest match.

This was in my first season mate :) As I was saying, I create my own tactics and improve on it.Cheers

Last edited:
I create my tactics too but they aren't quite as effective as yours :)

I had the same problem when West Ham, was playing really well and was 3rd in the laugue then I bought Buonatte and he seemed to disrupt everything and whole team played like **** and ended up finishing 8th , ******