Status
Not open for further replies.
Shock result but plenty have been seen. I once saw Portsmouth beat Arsenal 4-1 in a League cup match.

why did you need to make a thread for this but anyway hahah lol

james beattie ? :p you got an updated database ? :p or is 11.3 out without me knowing :O

Is it my update or someone else's?

btw look at the shots LOL.... fluke result but funny none the less compared to the official update where they are whipping boys

Updated database

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Yours

Is it my update or someone else's?

btw look at the shots LOL.... fluke result but funny none the less compared to the official update where they are whipping boys

That's not really relevant...

Shock results tho.

Im not being funny or anythink but can every one stop posting links to diffrent threads when someone has made somethink about fm11 no one has time to look for the treads to post stuff

Im not being funny or anythink but can every one stop posting links to diffrent threads when someone has made somethink about fm11 no one has time to look for the treads to post stuff

They are being linked for future reference as to where it should go. You should be posting it in there, rather than starting a thread for it.

But not being funny or anything ...

Yes but they're there so people don't clutter up the forums with a post that may get 1 to 2 pages comments at max.

I'm beating Blackpool 6-1 at the moment and I have to play Sunderland next.. How weird

Status
Not open for further replies.