WTF is wrong with borussia dortmund?

dugi9999

Reaction score
i've started playing with dortmund , players are excelent young team and so on, i use 4 in defense 2 on mc roles 3 on aml,amc,amr and lewandowski in attack.
In champhions league im 1st in group with man utd,valencia and basel i won man utd game 2:1 with missed penalty in cup i won 3 rd leg over bayern and i lost super cup on penaltis(dortmund have awful penalty takers)...
here comes the problem i cant win any1 in league and every game i lead 2:0 on half time and finishes 2:2, im on 13th position with w:2, x:4 l:2 and 1 win was over bayern away and other was over leverkusen 2:0... so can any1 explain me why i win man utd game, bayern 2 times , leverkusen, valencia all the gr8 clubs so my conclusion is my tactic is doing fine but when i play vs freiburg,werder,hoffenheim,mainz and ****** nurnberg i lose or in best case i play draw (2:2 draw always by leading 2:2 and in 60ish min 2:1 and every time 90+ min 2:2)
Same players play the games , my job is insecure ....
your views? about singings i only bought ter stegen cause dortmund got no money

Maybe your players get over confident when facing 'lower' standard teams ... Maybe try altering your team talk when playing these teams?

i use agressive team talks when losing and when i lead i use dont realx smth like that i've just won 8:0 game vs valencia away and lost next game 5:1 vs schalke ...

Maybe, try playing more defensively in second halves, after team talk they are probably more motivated, are your players tired toward the end, if so try slowing own tempo. Substitute those that look to complacent, overconfident, or just seem to drop down their performance after half time. Be aware of opposition tactical changes, in last 30mins when losing they often go all out attack, with some 4-2-4 tactics (usually heavily down flanks, at least in england). Also some minor formation changes can do wonders (swapping AMC to DMC spot, especially if you play without one). Or you can try play more rigid, plus stick to position, stand off more, narrower, and go counter, you'll keep defensive shape, all the time, and it'll be extremely hard to play through your defence.

good advice ill make more defensive tactic so i can change when leading on half time . About subs i would sub but i dont have players my back ups are from young team and i cant afford to substitute lets say reus or gotze with some kids with 1 and a half star

good advice ill make more defensive tactic so i can change when leading on half time . About subs i would sub but i dont have players my back ups are from young team and i cant afford to substitute lets say reus or gotze with some kids with 1 and a half star

I'd suggest looking for some semi-decent backups, in next transfer window. You don't have to buy stars, just some 2,5 star guy, that will happily join your team, on low wages (it's good to look into reserves of some other top teams, maybe you'll find some quality dropout, often you can loan them out too). You don't have to use them much, sign them just in case of worse form/injury some of your top players.