Status
Not open for further replies.

McBainy

Reaction score
Please if you can work this out please tell me I have just played all my pre season game and won them all and only conceded 1 goal and won possession 60%+ in every match and scored lots of goals made lots of chances

Then this happened WFT this game is broken!.....View attachment 334517...View attachment 334520...View attachment 334521

My Tactic View attachment 334518View attachment 334519 I used the counter tactic for the both games....

If i should change my tactic in some way please let me know but i just dont get how these tactics don't work when they both dominated in friendly's....

WBA and Liverpool are a slight step up in class...

Are you serious, you think the game is broken because you lost to two teams that have better squads than you, saying you should have won those just because you have won against some minor ( apart from Lille) in some friendlies ?

Apart from Lille you played nothing teams in your friendlies, you were pretty much always going to dominate them.
Game isn't broken, you just beat some much weaker teams in games that mean nothing and thought your team was better than it is.

In terms of the tactic, I would perhaps not use such low press and d-line ( stand off) when using a 2 MC midfield where one of them is a ballwinner. There are simply too much space for the opponent to exploit in the hole. If wanting to play a direct counter approach, I would would probably drop into a DMC-DMC-MC formation and press " normal".

Its not the winning its the getting Pumped buy both west brom and Liverpool the had game like 75% possession stoped me getting a shot on goal or clean cut chance lol

I understand that they are exspected to win but not to destroy me west brom could have scored 10 agiest me i was luck to score at all 1 of my goals was a cross fluke the other a super long ranger.....

Changed to 2 DLP 1 Def 1 support with no play-maker in team settings lets see if it helps

I don't have 2 real DMC let see....

I also set press to default

Its not the winning its the getting Pumped buy both west brom and Liverpool the had game like 75% possession stoped me getting a shot on goal or clean cut chance lol

I understand that they are exspected to win but not to destroy me west brom could have scored 10 agiest me i was luck to score at all 1 of my goals was a cross fluke the other a super long ranger.....

Well, when standing off, your approach is to simply let them have the possessiona and as they probably sat with enough people behind the ball when you tried to hit direct balls into channels to counter them, you lost possession straight away.

Here, I would probabaly have dropped the MCs into DMC and played " Standard", " normal press" and used the shouts " retain possession and pass to feet" to get in control of the game again

lol just got wooped by southhampton 7-1 hahahaha like i said broken

oo and now that moral is all low now way back from this waste of 3h of my life getting game started R.I.P FM

With that said, why not start a new save with them. Have a look at their strength and weaknesses. Try to use a formation that suits the team and let you be able to both control the game using shouts and hit them on the counter using different shouts. Also remember that when having so many new players, it might take up to 6 mongths before that start to play as a team.

So you cant sign players because in that 6month i will have 0pts

I previous fms i have won the champions league with Celtic.West Ham.GOT HIBS to the last 8 of champions league in 3 seasons..countless leagues and cups....and had great fun doing it

won the Serie A with Genoa 1st season celtic champions league 4th season on FM13 that's about it and after first patch these tactic do not work...

I have never been a fan of the big team in any league apart from Celtic that again! my champions league winning tactic was killed in 1st patch!...

So i know how to play the game View attachment 334522View attachment 334523View attachment 334524View attachment 334525

all from before 1st patch before they killed every tactic i made on FM13 and has worked for me since championship manager lol

I did not say that. Naturally you can sign players but you need to acknowledge that too many will leave you with a team lacking understanding.

I have not said you did not master previous editions of FM where one could easily plug in a tactic that exploited the match engine ( even though it could have been a solid tactic using common football logic, it could still have exploited the engine) . But seeing that you have no intention what so ever of actually responding to the help I am trying to offer, I will leave you to your rant.

you help was what i just did and failed at With Swansea the game has lost its fun....thanks for trying to help me sorry if i ****** you off just game makes me want to freak! out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.