WWE Thread

" I came to kick *** and chew bubble gum, and I am all out of bubble gum."

Rowdy Roddy Piper was one of the best heels of all time, there is an art to heel wrestling that is sadly being forgotten in today's hyped up soap opera that is wwe. But make no mistake Piper was one of the best, sad to hear he has passed away, one by one my childhood icons are passing away :'(

Sad to hear the news about Rowdy Piper, Always good fun to watch wrestle.

" I came to kick *** and chew bubble gum, and I am all out of bubble gum."

Rowdy Roddy Piper was one of the best heels of all time, there is an art to heel wrestling that is sadly being forgotten in today's hyped up soap opera that is wwe. But make no mistake Piper was one of the best, sad to hear he has passed away, one by one my childhood icons are passing away :'(
I don't even watch any wrestling anymore. Not even comparable to when it was at its best with the likes of Rowdy Rod Piper, Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Jake the Snake Roberts, Macho Man Randy Savage, Ted the Million Dollar Man, Undertaker with Paul Bearer, Bret Hart, Sargent Slaughter, British Bulldog, Rick Flair, Shawn Michaels so many greats back then. RIP Rowdy Piper!

I don't even watch any wrestling anymore. Not even comparable to when it was at its best with the likes of Rowdy Rod Piper, Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Jake the Snake Roberts, Macho Man Randy Savage, Ted the Million Dollar Man, Undertaker with Paul Bearer, Bret Hart, Sargent Slaughter, British Bulldog, Rick Flair, Shawn Michaels so many greats back then. RIP Rowdy Piper!

I watch now and again if the youngling wants too, we stay up and watch pay per views but aye it is not like it used to be, too much talking and not enough fighting. We was spoiled though we had all the greats before the a attitude era and then the attitude era itself. Until WWE has some serious competition we will never see those days again unfortunately.