Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

WWII Bunker

Reaction score
it's very intersting. also look out for his video's on youtube. i think i got to page 50 and got tired so will keep looking later, not something to be done in one shot

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Up to page 23.

Want to skip to end and see how it turns out but restraining myself. Love stuff like this though, :wub: time team & tony robinson....i want to excevate my back garden....grab the shovels!!!

lmao @

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Just read the lot, some great reading some annoying. He does say he will set up a blog to allow for just information from him. --> he could so monetize that and make thousands.

Looking forward to updates!!

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yup the actual Bunker part is interesting but the thread is just full of losers crying about a rock and fuzzing about 'Dave'.

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Yea well he has made the blog now, gardenbunker.blogspot.com i think, just him, no **** :)