www.myspace.com/tetmusician

tet

Reaction score
Erm well lads ive been writing lyrics for about 5 months now and ive finally got into the studio and got the balls to put it on myspace. So if any of ya could give me some honest feedback then that would be great.

Im not bothered if you think its ****, just let me know why yeah, and i will take it onboard and improve.

Cheerz

tetmusician

Added the link for you

Kris :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I dnt really like rap so cant really comment on how good it is or not....but at least uve got the guts to put it out there..gd luck to ya.

had a listen but that style of music really does not appeal to me but it's good for what it is i must say :D

Yea yea it's sick that, yea that's good. Wait hold on a minute, you know what you wanna do with that right. You wanna put a banging donk on it.

Messing around a side, not really into that music but it's better than I could do. If you have fun doing it who cares what people think right. It's cool that you have the stones to do it and put it out there, nice one.

Last edited:
Yea yea it's sick that, yea that's good. Wait hold on a minute, you know what you wanna do with that right. You wanna put a banging donk on it.

Not had a chance to listen to music, will do...sometimes like rap....but had to post because your post had me and my housemate laughing Craven.

Well nice one lads, makin an effort even tho its not ya cup of tea, jus one thing, im tryna get away from the term "rap", more "grime" if it really needs 2 be pigeon holed, jus the tempo of the beat and the instruments used is a lil different ;)

Thanks again

Messing around a side, not really into that music but it's better than I could do. If you have fun doing it who cares what people think right. It's cool that you have the stones to do it and put it out there, nice one.

i ******* hate that 'song'