"X deal falls through"

mafi

Reaction score
"X's proposed transfer from A to B has been called off at the last minute due to B having set their sights on other transfer targets."

I want to loan 2 young players to other teams and I always get the same message in the end.
I offer them for loan again and again I receive offers from the same 3-4 teams.I reject the offer from the teams who refused the transfer first time and I accept the offer only from the others.But the same thing happens again.
It's something strange here.

Its strange when i offer 2 top class players for loan , at my expence and get no offers, its unrealistic.

Ive had the same with transfers. Like after you sell five players, you cant sell any more they just fall through. I guess its good for team chemistry ect. but when your clearing out expensive players, reserves its a bit annoying

Loans are a nightmare in this game. Hoe they improve that for FM10

I've had the same problems, i want to loan out some of my youth players to give them a better experience than playing in the under 18s. youd think that some of the lower league teams would jump at the opportunity but so far ive had no interest what so ever