X Factor

Didn't see that happening. Guess lil teenage girls aren't the only voters.

One Direction will probably become more famous than Rebbeca.

Lol, I'm glad One Direction have gone, but it won't be the last of them, someone will sign them up, JLS eat your heart out.

The two finalist I wanted all along, Matt's the winner in my eyes, but anything can happen. Either way I'm pleased.

Matt will win. And the reason One Direction went out is proably because all these teenage girls ran out of credit.

This just makes it even more obvious that X Factor is a scam, groups never win, yet who becomes the most popular from these shows? Groups. My theory is that this way, the most popular act from the show (usually the group in the final) won't have their music rammed down the viewers throats and therefore making more money in the long run. So now a solo artist can go on and have 5 minutes of fame (or maybe a number 2 and 6 single ;) like a certain winner last year) and then **** of to play Cafe's and Butlins for the next 6 years. This is a theory I literally thought up about 5 minutes ago but still it's pretty plausible.

This just makes it even more obvious that X Factor is a scam, groups never win, yet who becomes the most popular from these shows? Groups. My theory is that this way, the most popular act from the show (usually the group in the final) won't have their music rammed down the viewers throats and therefore making more money in the long run. So now a solo artist can go on and have 5 minutes of fame (or maybe a number 2 and 6 single ;) like a certain winner last year) and then **** of to play Cafe's and Butlins for the next 6 years. This is a theory I literally thought up about 5 minutes ago but still it's pretty plausible.

I agree with some of that, but it's still clear that the two best people went through to me. I love Matt (In a completely non gay way) He's brilliant.