X-Men - First Class

Jamie92

Reaction score
I have been waiting an age for the trailer to finally come out, and it did not disappoint!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrbHykKUfTM"]YouTube - X-Men: First Class - Official Trailer[/ame]

YES! love X-MEN!

wolverine was a top film, and any marvel film is normally awesome, cant wait for this :)

thanks for the trailer

Oh God, not ANOTHER X-Men film. 3 was a good amount, now I fear they're raping it.

Milking the franchise now.

Regardless, I'll watch it.

I doubt this will be better than the first two but from the trailer it looks better than that crappy Wolverine movie.

looks good, x-men movies are always good action films :)

Some good actors involved in this film, will certainly watch it.

Watched the trailer yesterday, looks quality to be honest. Supposedly the first in a new trilogy, which will be good if they stay in the past/ spinoff thing. More movies in the same vain as the first 3 would be too much, but going back to young Charles/ Magneto/ Beast etc is cool

also Nick Hoult as beast? WTF

Can't wait for Thor and Captain America: The First Avenger either...gonna be a good year for Marvel!

Can't wait for Thor and Captain America: The First Avenger either...gonna be a good year for Marvel!

The amount of people who stayed after Iron Man 2 to see the Thor 'sneak-peek' was ridiculous when I went to see it.

Billy I could stare at your signature for an eternity.