rustyspoons

Reaction score
will he still be good? he still has amazing stats in the 20's, obviouslt his physical stats have dropped somewhat but he still looks like he could be a worthwhile signing. other option is thiago who would cost 60-70mill which is way too much

it really depends what team you are. i wouldn't do it, but your call :)

see what your scout says and if you can get him for cheap and not too expensive wages, why not. then find a regen.

Scout him, if scouts fancy him then go for it. If he is still at Barca (with his contract running down) dont approah to sign him cos his wage demands will be far higher than if you wait until he's released.

I'd personally take him on board for shirt sales ect, and you can use Xavi to help mentor the youngsters in your club. Plus, depending on who you are, I think he`ll still be able to put in a shift in any league. Take Scholes for example.

How could you pass up the oppurtunity to sign Xavi? I'd sign him even at 40.

i would sign him cos he will help ur young players until a regen comes along and can also become a staff member too

he only cost 3m, so thought worth a punt. doing ok after 3 games, but yes will hopefully become a great coach once he retires