Aung Pyae

Reaction score
hey guys, I need help with my Xavi tactic. I can get him to 60-70 passes average per game but I still can't get him up to 100 passes yet.
so I have tweaked KingEric's V1 barcelona tactic here and there to try and get xavi get lots of passes every game. after 10 hours of work and testing, it seems to have work. I have played 10 consecutive games and xavi is getting at least 60 passes per game. but I can still never get it up to 80 mark yet. What I did was I changed the mentality of all my players to defensive. Because the more attacking the mentality is your players will tend to pass forward more. So set the mentality to defensive so that they will play safer shorter passes like barca play in real life. I am averaging 50-60 passes per game but I cannot figure out how to get it beyond 70s. It would be great if anyone can help me test this tactic and improve it.
P.SAgainst Twente, my xavi got injured so I substituted with Kevin. Xavi got 20 passes before injured and Kevin got 44 passes.

Last edited:
Yes. that's why I am asking if anyone can help me tweak this tactic.
with this match engine it is very difficult to normally get 50 passes every game.

Barcelona have something special going on in real life.
It's pretty much impossible to make so many passes and keeping so much possession without giving up goals.

The current Me doesnt count passes in the same way as RL apparently, either way its very difficult to get him to that number, to be honest you're best off just replicating how he plays rather than some stat

Barcelona have something special going on in real life.
It's pretty much impossible to make so many passes and keeping so much possession without giving up goals.

I think if fm would have really given the barca players their stats compared to how have they have been playing IRL, then Messi would've had dribbling 25 and xavi passing 32 or something. That's why you get less passes in game :p