mccollio09

Reaction score
Ok, I know that there are countless people who are experts on getting Xavi up to 3 million passes and 98% success rate (ok exagerating a tad) a game, and basically, it is exactly what I am looking to get out of Faurlin for QPR. The tactics I have are working quite well for the rest of the team, but this bloke on the left hand side of a midfield centre three as deep lying playmaker on defend just isn't cutting it for me.

He currently has 79% average pass success rate over 33 games and just 4 assists during that time. He has PPMS which I guess cancel themselves out - one being tries long range passes (guessing this doesn't help) and another tries to pass rather than shoot, and avoids using weaker foot, which I'm guessing should help.

All I'm looking for is quite simple in principle - I never want him to give possession away and rather just pass the ball to two people - either Taarabt (playing in Trequartista up front) or Verratti - the advanced playmaker alongside him. I don't particular even need him to assist a lot, I literally just want him to play uncomplicated balls and simple passes, ideally with a pass rate in the 90%s.

Any help for individual sliders and personal instructions for him would help out a lot as it's kind of becoming a problem position for me and I'm persuaded I can't sign many better players than him for my team.

(key stats - 18 passing, 16 decisions, 15 technique, 15 composure, 16 first touch, 13 creativity).

dlp support, need to unlear tries long range passes, and teach, plays short simple passes. That is where i would start, without touching any sliders. Also use the match analysis to work out which kinds of passes are gong astray

Is there any players near him? Cut his creative freedom as well as his passing.
Or you could drop his mentality as well as his run from deep to rare just to make he won't go further out of his position/going forward.
I would like to recommend you to Raikan thread mate, here you could ask everything about possession football.

Here's the link http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ic-discussion-creation-centre-hints-tips.html

Give him low creative freedom,shortest passing, run with ball rarely, through ball rarely and hold up ball

Hi there :) take a look here and feel free to download the tactic to look at some player/team instructions

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-tactics-training/93038-feel-wibe.html

Nice tactic for Barcelona buddy, but looks way way too expansive for QPR right now, doubt I'd be able to keep possession using all of the tactic. I have given one part of it a try though and interested to know how you came up with it, why hold up ball for one of your central defenders?

Oh and which one in your central midfield is supposed to be Xavi?

thx :) I can give it a go with q.p.r myself :) and give you a feed back, I have tried the tactic with losc lille, fulham and tottenham. and it works awsome :)

The CM in the middle is the playmaker.. and you have too manually select the playmaker under the Set piece category