cfc1991

Reaction score
Ok I've tried searching for help on Xavi but I have never came across anyone with the same problem as I have now. I can only get Xavi to pass maximum at about 35 passes per game, which is terrible for Xavi especially when I see others getting around 100 out of him!

I am two years into my game and have been at Barcelona for about 4 months, it is now October and I have been using a suggested tactic for Barcelona which was designed to get Xavi to get about 100 passes per game, I have used this tactic since my first friendly match and it still hasn't taken affect, it's a good tactic for my team and I have won all my games except two against Valencia (2-1) and A.Madrid (1-1).

My possesion isn't a problem either, I get around 55-70% each game!

My print screen button is broken so my starting XI is:

GK: Neuer

RB: Alves
CB: Vidic
CB: Pique
LB: Criscito

DM: Mascherano/Busquets
CM: Xavi
CM: Iniesta/Regen

RW: Messi
LW: Nani/Iniesta
ST: Villa/Regen

What am I doing wrong here :S HELP :(

Xavi needs to be a deep lying playmaker and as for nani can't you get anyone better?
Also ur team instructions may need to be edited. Sorry, can't help u much without screenies

Very few people have achieved this landmark set by Xavi. It's nearly impossible. I am one of the hundreds of people, among others, who are yet to achieve this, yet fail.

Large amounts of possession, ranging in the 60's and 70's would be a start, coincided with tweaked player instructions, and restricting his creativity, and pushing up the directness of his passes is another. There are factors, but what I have suggested is what comes to mind at the moment.